1. We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express, personal checks (within U.S.), money orders, and also Paypal. We currently do not accept
Discover Card and apologize for the inconvenience this might cause. Orders
placed by Credit Card are processed by Authorize.net,
a world leader in secure internet credit card processing.
2. Prior to the purchase of any wood carvings presented in this Web Gallery, the user must register. The created customer account will be valid for all further transactions on this Web-Site.
3. Every Web-Site transaction (i.e. order) between a user and ItalianWoodCarvings.com will only be fully valid when it is accepted and confirmed by
4. We currently accept direct orders from customers located in the U.S.A., Europe, Australia,
Canada, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Phillipines and many other countries. Sales tax applies for customers in Texas, by law.
5. Orders can be cancelled at any time or returned up to 10 days after they have been received (except custom orders). Customer pays for return shipping.
6. Damaged Items claims must be made within 10 business days after they have been received. Please inform us immediately if an item has been damaged during
7. We do not accept any returns after 10 days of you receiving an item. If an item has been damaged during shipping however, or you would just like to return it, please contact us via email at info@ItalianWoodCarvings.com within 10 days after you received your item, to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization
(RMA) Form and Code.
Please do not return any items without a valid and confirmed RMA code.
Repack the product in its original packaging materials(including the RMA Form
& Code), and send it to:
Italian Wood Carvings
501 Westbrook Dr
Austin, Tx 78746
8. By registering the user accepts all of the General Conditions of Use as binding. Any other conditions appearing anywhere else(eg product listings) on the Web-Site are considered to be an integral part of the General Conditions of Use, and are equally binding on the user.
9. Each purchaser is personally liable for his purchases and can not claim to acting for a third party.
10. The purchased item(s) will only be sent after Italian Wood Carvings Intl. has received full payment of the purchase price, shipping costs etc.. The full cost will be debited to the purchaser s credit card
or other forms of payment (by bank transfer or check, paypal) can be made. Any taxes or duties outside of the U.S.A. are the responsibility of the purchaser. Good Title to the item only passes from ItalianWoodCarvings.com to the purchaser upon full payment of the purchase costs.
11. Only the original English text of the Conditions of Use and Sale is legally binding; those in other languages only appear as a help to the user.
12. ItalianWoodCarvings.com reserves the right to change these conditions at any time. The placement of any changes on the Web-Site makes them immediately valid and binding on the user.
In any case, regitered users will be informed of any such changes via email.
All informational, digital and other content on this Web domain is property of
ItalianWoodCarvings.com. It is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
Please do not download images for any unauthorized use and report any illegal use to:
Copyright ItalianWoodCarvings.com, All rights reserved.